What English speaking country would you most like to visit?

Sunday 30 May 2010

LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD



We all know the traditional tale Little Red Riding Hood but in our class book we've discovered a new version of the story, featured by a very modern and clever Little Red. (Click on the book to watch and listen to it)



Our 4th graders have been practising this new version of the tale and acted it out for the whole class.

Would you like to see the results? Have a look at the photos and videos below.

Now tell me:

- Do you like reading?
I love reading!

- What's your favourite tale or book?
When I was nine years old, my favourite book was La guia fantàstica. Nowadays, it might be Kafka On The Beach.

- What types of book do you like reading?
I like reading historical novels, thrillers, adventure, love or science-fiction books.
I don't like reading biographies.

- When do you read?
I usually read in the afternoon or at weekends, but especially when I'm on holidays.










Carla, Elena & Luís



Jonathan, Llibert & Valentina



Charles, Clara, Jonathan & Laia


Borja: I'm sitting in a cage!


Raúl and Adrià


Victoria, Ana, Ahlam and Olga


Alba, Jose, Mireia & Nicolás



Ariadna, Eduardo, Helena and Karina

5 comments:

  1. Dear pupils,

    This is Rose.

    I love reading.

    I like reading historical novels, thrillers, adventure, love or science-fiction books.

    I don't like reading biographies.

    My favourite book when I was nine years old was "La guia fantàstica".

    One of my favourite books today is "Kafka on the beach" by Haruki Murakami.

    I usually read in the afternoon, at weekends or when I'm on holidays.

    See you!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rose,
    This is Laia.

    I love reading.

    I like historical novels,
    adventure and fantasie...

    I don't like comics...

    My favourite book when I was ten years old was
    "A girl with angel".

    BYE,BYE

    LAIAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rose,
    This Clara

    I like reading.

    My favorite book is "Tina superbruixa".

    I like mistery and fantasy books.

    I read in the afternun.

    Bye,bye.

    **Clara**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rose

    This is Carla


    I like reading


    My favorite book is *harry poter*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rose,
    This is Llibert.
    I like reading.
    My favorite book is Narnia prince and dandruff.
    The kind of book that I read all of his adventures.
    I read in bed at night or afternoon on the couch.

    **LLIBERT**
    BYE,BYE

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

JUSTIN BIEBER - BABY

Our 4th B graders asked me to practice this song in class. How about some home practice in the meanwhile?

HELLO / GOODBYE